Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ugg

This weekend it finally got cold enough to wear my Uggs for the first time. JOY!

I've never owned Uggs. And i know some people think they are the Ugg-liest shoes ever. But i don't care. They are waaaaarm and fuzzy, (and pink, in my case) and i love them. And have been waiting to wear them for MONTHS, even before we left Texas. (Of course, i made fun of people who wore them in Texas. With good reason. It's HOT. And people wore them paired with Nike shorts. Which, fashion statement or not, makes me just roll my eyes at the absurditiy.) Ahhh, but today, i wore them the RIGHT way! :)

Granted, it wasn't freezing out, but it was so much fun. Even with no real place to go, and no one to see me--well...except my good friend Jamie for a study session in Pathology--warm, toasty boots just make Fall all the more REAL.

Yep. Even just a day of studying was fun with new boots.

No comments: