Sunday, November 7, 2010

Late Night update

Not feeling as funny tonight, but i realized, as i have no "followers" and no one to read this,... it really doesn't matter. I'm thinking of doing bullet points.

  • Rich's new job is going well. I sense he enjoys having a job, because in a way, if you don't have a job to complain about, what do you have?! Exactly. Hence, the "i wish i had a job" is now a much cheerier "man, i wish i didn't have to go to work today." And everyone knows that's preferable, no?
  • I'm officially on vacation. But not really. Before we fly out for Texas on tuesday, there are a lot of house things to get squared away... namely kitchen things, and mainly painting. Painting is my job. Some people are not cut out for painting. We let those people play with powertools instead---or go to work. Either is fine.
  • I invited Mormons into the house yesterday. Still not sure why. They looked cold. So... now i have a(nother) book i wont read. Weird thing is, I didn't even really have a conversation with them that was worth having. I hadn't left the house all day, and i suppose at that point, ANY human interaction was better than watching the latest coat of paint dry. So mostly i nodded, let them de-thaw a bit, and was like..."Alrighty, then, fellas. Thanks. I'll be seein' ya." *sigh* Lame.
  • Speaking of lame, i just checked my grades for my final Final. I indeed missed one, giving me a B.  SIX lousy, stinkin' questions long, over one of the most pertinant chapters in the book, and i miss one because i over-thought the answer and chose the "next best correct answer and not the VERY BEST one." Shoot.
That is all for now. Pics of the trip and of the house remodel maybe by Thanksgiving... hopefully.

No comments: